Tell us a little about yourself
My name is Trine Kjær, I live in Frederiksberg C (Copenhagen) with my husband and our daughter Roberta aged 1.5 years. Ten years ago I started the blog Trine's Wardrobe, and it has since then become my way of life, today under the name @trinekjaer_ and Trine's Wardrobe instead represents my range of beauty products which is sold in 250 stores around Denmark. In addition, I am a stylist and creative consultant.
What is your everyday routine?
Before I became a mother, every morning was different. I often started my mornings with training or early meetings. Now most mornings start in the same way: I kiss my husband and Roberta, and then the 3 of us eat breakfast - we take our time. Then we get ready. I only spend 5 minutes on myself. The most important thing is to get Roberta ready, and then we go off to the kindergarten. I am in the office by 9.30 am.
What is your approach to a healthy lifestyle?
It means a lot. I try to working out 3 times a week - yoga, fitness and strength, and we generally eat quite healthy at home. I'm probably the 80/20 type. 80% of what I put in my mouth is pretty healthy - I love vegetables and homemade food, and the rest of the 20% I spoil myself by eating out - I love that, and then I order just what I want and also a glass of wine or two.
Why did you start taking VITAVIVA? How do they affect your everyday life?
After giving birth, I could feel that my body really needed a boost. I have tried different kinds of vitamins, but those that work best for me are VITADAILY, which is a pre-packed supplements in daydoses. It's super easy to take when travelling. I have a lot of travel days.
Is VITAVIVA different than other supplements you have taken? If so, why?
Yes, I think so. I love the large selection, the quality and I love that they are easy to take with you on the go and you quickly notice a difference.
Which are your favorite VITAVIVA products and why?
7 Day Cleanse is really good and effective. I love the anti-inflammatory Organic Turmeric and VITADAILY.