Price per daily dosage €0.47
A powerful complex of Vitamins B's & herbs to support the mind during stressful periods in life.
Be Mindful is formulated to support the nervous system and mind. It's a potent formula with selected Vitamins B's, minerals and herbs.
The blend contains Magnesium, Zinc, B12, Ginseng, Rhodiola rosea & Shisandra and much more. All selected for a specific purpose of supporting your well-being.
Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, B8 and B12 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system. Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function. For more health claims see Details below.
Thiamine (B1)contributes to normal psychological function
"Be Mindful is the "star" of this trio of products. It supports my nervous system when I need it and contributes extra support to my mental balance. For me, it's the ultimate support." - Amalie
VITAVIVA and Amalie Reedtz-Thott have collaborated to create 3 unique supplements that all have in common to support the body and sleep during challenging periods in life. You can take the products individually or combine them.
This supplements is relevant for you if find your self in a stressful period. We highly recommend combining it with the two other Nurture supplements; Be Sleepful and Be Nourished. The Nurture line is a mindful collection of supplements made to support your body's natural balance when life is going a little too fast.
This product is VEGAN.
Recommended daily dosage: 2 tablets
Check out our NURTURE collection here: LINK
VITAVIVA and Amalie Reedtz-Thott have collaborated to create 3 unique supplements that all have in common to support the body and sleep during stressful periods in life.
It's a complete package made for people who want effective and unique supplements in their daily lives for the purpose of maintaining the body's natural balance through the stressful periods in life that many experience.
The 3 products can be taken separately or combined. Below you can read much more about the purpose as well as the thoughts behind the collaboration.
You can read more about the NURTURE collection here: LINK
• Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, B8 and B12 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
• Thiamine (B1)contributes to normal psychological function
• Riboflavin (B2) contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
• Riboflavin (B2) contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
• Riboflavin (B2) contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function
• Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system
• Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
• Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
• Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function. Zinc contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
• Rhodiola support the body during physical stress (EFSA-ID 3877)
• Ginseng Panax supports and helps to reduce mentail fatigue (EFSA-ID 3675)
• Schisandra supports a normal functioning of the nervous system.
Daily dosage: 2 tablets a day with a meal and water.
This product contains 200 tablets (for 100 days of use)
N.B. It is important to examine the ingredients and be aware of any allergies or hypersensitivity before consuming the product. An overview of the ingredients can be found in the Supplement Facts tab.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The supplement may not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. The intake of this supplement should not exceed the recommended dose. This product is not intended for pregnant, nursing mothers and children under 18 years.
Warning This product is not intended for pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, or individuals taking any prescription medication. Individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using any dietary supplement.
Waarschuwing Dit product is niet bedoeld voor zwangere of zogende moeders, kinderen onder de 18 jaar of personen die voorgeschreven medicijnen gebruiken. Personen met een bekende medische aandoening dienen een arts te raadplegen alvorens een voedingssupplement te gebruiken.